KELLY ANORAK JACKET
Style meets function with the Kelly Anorak; a classic shape with a modern cut, this simple coat is the perfect choice for transitional weather.
Lightweight and unlined, it features a two piece cuffed sleeve, optional drawstring waist, gusseted flap pocket and a zipper placket with snap buttons. View A will keep you warm and dry with a roomy three piece hood, while View B features a classic stand-up collar.
Kelly is just right made up in light to medium-weight woven fabric such as twill, gabardine, and linen, and will make the ultimate rain coat when sewn with a waterproof fabric like ripstop or goretex.
Light to medium weight woven fabric such as twill, gabardine, ripstop, goretexp and linen.
1.5m WIDE FABRIC: Sizes 0-8 - 3.2m | Sizes 8-20 - 3.75m
1.15m WIDE FBARIC: Sizes 0-8 - 2.3m | Sizes 8-14 - 2.75m | Sizes 16-20 - 3.2m
- 12 x 12-15mm metal snap buttons
- 26" separating coat zipper
- 1.3m of 5mm drawstring
- Optional: 2.75m of double fold bias tape to finish the neckline and coat hem (can be replaced with overlocking stitch or homemade bias tape)
- Optional: 2 x grommets - size #0 or #1, inside diameter 6-7mm (can be replaced with machine buttonhole)
- Optional: topstitching thread
- Polyester thread
- Marking tool
Sewing level: Intermediate
Sizes: 0 - 20
* See sizing chart and finished measurements here.* See blog tutorials for this pattern here.